Thursday January 6, 2011:
I read When a Good Idea Works by John Maeda.
Started working on Project 1 Exercise 1.
Downloaded Processing program to my computer.

Saturday January 8, 2011:
I completed Project 1, Exercise 1.

Wednesday January 12, 2011:
I read Why Designers Need to Learn Programming.
I reviewed Processing: Beyond the Basics presentation.

Thursday January 13, 2011:
I started working on Project 1, Exercise 2.
I reviewed Processing variables, and loops.

Sunday January 16, 2011:
I completed Project 1, Exercise 2.

Wednesday January 19, 2011:
I reviewed Motion presentation, and Animation Basics,
I also reviewed Processing 'setup', 'draw', and conditionals.
I started Project 1, Exercise 3.

Sunday January 23, 2011:
I completed Project 1, Exercise 3.

Thursday January 27, 2011:
I started Project 1, Exercise 4.
I reviewed the Processing Text presentation.
I also reviewed Processing 'PFont', 'loadfont', 'createfont', and 'text'.

Saturday January 29. 2011:
I completed Project 1, Exercise 4.

Wednesday February 2, 2011:
I researched HTML and CSS properties including 'positioning', 'typography', 'background', and 'font colour'.
I started Project 2, Exercise 1.
I visited Kuler for a colour scheme for Project 2, Exercise 1.

Monday February 7, 2011:
I completed Project 2, Exercise 1.

Thursday February 10, 2011:
I researched CSS rollovers.
I started and completed Project 2, Exercise 2.

Saturday February 19, 2011:
I cut out my 2.5 by 2.5 magazine squares for Project 2, Exercise 3.

Wednesday February 23, 2011:
I edited my magazine squares in Photoshop.
I started my compositions for Project 2, Exercise 3.

Monday February 28, 2011:
I up loaded Project 2, Exercise 3 to Wikispaces.

Thursday March 03, 2011:
I started Project 2, Exercise 4.
I got text on 'Design' from Wikipedia as my text copy.
I connected my pages in a non-linear fashion.

Saturday March 05, 2011:
I up loaded Project 2, Exercise 4 to Wikispaces.

Wednesday March 09, 2011:
I began Project 3 by researching mood boards, site maps, and wire frames.
I began creating my mood boards.

Thursday March 10, 2011:
I continued working on my mood boards and began working on my site map and wire frame.


Saturday March 12, 2011:
I completed my mood boards and continued working on my site map and wire frame.

Wednesday March 16, 2011:
I revised my sit map, and wire frame because I was not pleased with my first drafts.

Thursday March 17, 2011:
I began working on my visual design compositions.

Saturday March 19, 2011:
I continued working on my visual compositions.
I began working on my website.
I created an index page and began linking my other pages to the main web page.

Monday March 21, 2011:
I continued working on my website revising layouts, and ensuring all the links worked properly.

Tuesday March 22, 2011:
I created my Project 1 page for my website. I embedded my processing sketches and completed my project briefs.

Thursday March 24, 2011:
I created my Project 2 page for my website and completed my project 2 briefs.

Saturday March 26, 2011:
I revised my "home" page, and adjusted the layout.
I ensured all my current links were working properly.

Sunday March 27, 2011:
I completed my "contact" page for my website and linked it to the main "home" page.

Tuesday March 29, 2011:
I made last minute changes to my website, from the critiques given in class.
I re-uploaded my final website to the digital locker.
I ensured all my links were correct and functioning properly.
I also ensured that there were no spelling mistakes and that all the text on my website was legible.
I read over the project 3 brief and checked I had completed all the components completed.